Friday 29 July 2016

5 of My Favourite Instagram Accounts

rljlowe Favourite Instagram Accounts

Over the past few months, I've fallen in and out of love with Instagram. I would go weeks without posting anything or even open the app! I think the new algorithm really made scrolling through my feed so unenjoyable. I really like things being in chronological order and it just doesn't sit quite right in my head seeing images posted 12 hours ago following an image that was posted 2 minutes ago!
Nevertheless, there are a few Instagram accounts that I just love to look at and will always keep checking for new pictures, no matter how much I'm out of love with Instagram.



1// Stefanie Watson (@stefaniejwatson)

A photo posted by @stefaniejwatson on

I actually weirdly know Stefanie in real life (a long story to do with an ex etc), so I think I started following her on Instagram through Facebook originally? I can’t remember, it’s been so long! But anyway, Stefanie has such a lovely feed full of makeup bits, flowers, food, and best of all; she is always posting. So there’s always something new to see when you check out her Instagram.

2// Sarah Ashcroft (@sarahhashcroft)

A photo posted by Sarah Ashcroft (@sarahhashcroft) on

If you haven’t heard of her already, you must be living under a rock. Sarah is a “big name” blogger so follow her with caution, as her life can make you pretty envious! I mean, who wouldn’t want a body like hers to flaunt on all her beach getaways?!

3// Kate La Vie (@kate.lavie)

A photo posted by KATE LA VIE (@kate.lavie) on

If you don't already follow Kate on Instagram, you're seriously missing out. I love Kate’s Instagram to pieces, it’s so easy on the eyes! Kate posts gorgeous pictures from around her flat (I have serious kitchen envy), mixed with lifestyle, food and makeup. And the best bit? You can almost guarantee at least one new picture a day!

4// Selengei Granli (@selengei)

A photo posted by selengei (@selengei) on

Okay, I'll admit, I'm a little bit biased on this one as Selengei is one of my best friends... But that doesn't stop her feed from being any less gorgeous! Sels is always on the move and takes such beautiful pictures of her homes in Kenya and Norway as well as her London life. She makes me want to get out of England and travel so much more.

5// Cassie Masangkay (@cassiemasangkay)

A photo posted by Vancouver, BC (@cassiemasangkay) on

I only recently started following Cassie after I came across her YouTube channel (ToThe9s) and her feed is full of beautiful artsy pictures and wanderlust worthy landscape shots. Also, her selfie game is so strong.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram: @rljlowe
Who are some of your favourite Instagrammers?


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment