Wednesday 28 May 2014

COLOURFIELDS






A few of the Second Year Creative Events Management students (our University have such long course titles!), put on an event inspired by the Holi Festival and aptly named it Colourfields. We arrived clean as a whistle in our white tees, and left looking like we just survived an explosion in a paint factory. I bought my outfit from Boohoo on the cheap, I didn't want to risk ruining any nice clothing, both the top and shorts were around £7 I think. There was an after party, but I didn't stay for much of that, old age is hitting me hard. Safe to say, we had a great time and definitely got some Kodak moments.





And as for the paint? Came completely out of the clothes and shoes, white tops took a couple of washes, but my little bargains are wearable again, hoorah!


No comments :

Post a Comment